Fitness Journey: On and Off!!


So this is the third time, I have started my fitness journey. Last couple of years I have been following a trend, once I reach a point where my clothes no more fit me ,I start getting too conscious of wearing jeans/shorts or posting pictures on Facebook; I suddenly become a fitness freak and ban all processed, unhealthy food from my diet. I start going to gym, take stairs and continue with my imagination of never leaving this lifestyle ever in my life again. I mean, why should I?

Well, that never happens. Once I reach my goal or even nearby I start to drift away from my healthy lifestyle. You know why, because, keeping an unhealthy lifestyle is far easier than the healthy one and the Libra in me (Yes I blame my zodiac sign for my laziness) takes over and  takes me back to my previous routine of waking up late and eating whatever is easier to find and voila! I am a sloth again.

However, this time, I have kept my goal far away. My goal is for Dec 2018 when I plan to take a trip to Europe and look like a million dollar in all my fancy clothes.

Would I be successful? I do not know.

Do I want to be successful? Oh my God! Yes.

Are there more people like me? I am sure there are.

So let’s take an oath, I would stick to my fitness journey this time and you to yours. Why? Because we are worth it(I know , I know).


InstaId: everythingtanyaknows


If you struggling with people always offering you "Food". Read my other blog :How to Say No to Food

google-site-verification: google734b02a0435ba47e.html

Comments

Post a Comment